What you should know before you buy
Although Norris Lake offers great prices on building lots for sale make sure you know what you're buying. Just because you purchased real estate on Norris Lake at a great price doesn't make it a good investment.
Listed below are a number of factors that can save you time and money. Especially in the event you decide to sell.
- Does the lot on Norris Lake have a great view?
- Is the lot lakefront, lake view or mountain view?
- Is the building site level or rolling?
- Is the lot dockable?
- Has the lot been approved for a TVA dock permit?
- Can you build a boat dock to the 1035 elevation line?
- If the subdivision is platted before 1999 you can have a 1,800 sq ft dock. Anything after 1999 the dock must be no larger than 1,000 sq ft. That is the footprint. The second level does not count. The second level also cannot be covered.
Have a question or comment about lake property related to building sites on Norris Lake? Be sure to give us a call at (423) 735-3535.