Construction LaborersNorris Lake Construction is looking for Construction or General Laborers with experience to join our growing team.
We are offering competitive rates depending on experience.
Long-Term growth opportunities are available for serious candidates. There is always room to move up to new positions within our company for individuals who are able to learn what their responsibilities are on each house and perform them well without having to be prompted, as well as being willing to learn from co-workers about carpentry and other skills.
Interested candidates should submit resume with this form.
What You Would Do
- Perform all duties assigned by the Construction Manager or Foreman
- Safely and efficiently perform installation duties according to the instructions and company-approved methods, standards, and timetables
- Work alongside highly-skilled professionals in a residential construction setting
- Utilize a variety of hand tools and power tools
- Measure and cut lumber to desired specifications
- Maintain a positive attitude that aligns with core values
- Adhere to work schedule
What You Bring To The Table
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Ability to work as a team
- Willingness to learn construction skills on-site
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-management skills
- High level of work ethic
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to show up to work on time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1+ years of experience in the construction industry preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $15.00 - $35.00 per hour